Go to Bithumb Global | 빗썸 글로벌 바로가기 | Bithumb Global 跳转首页
If you are having problems uploading files for verifying your account or find that they are not being accepted by our verifications team, it may be that your documents are not meeting the following requirements:
- Scan or photograph the entire document, ensuring nothing gets cut off.
- Do not alter the document or add a watermark or any obfuscation.
- Ensure all information on the document is visible, readable, and not blurred.
- Proof of residence documents must contain name, address, and be dated less than 3 months ago.
Additionally, each file needs to meet the following technical parameters. If one or more of these parameters are not met, your upload will fail.
1. Only png and jpg (jpeg) files can be uploaded.
2. Capacity is less than 2MB.
If it still does not work then please contact support team.