Dear Bithumb Global Users:
“BG Stagging” give-back zone has received great attention and support from users around the world since its launch. On the basis of the success of the first season, we never forget the initial intentions, make persistent efforts, and pursue the continuous optimization and upgrading of our products. In addition, we will start the second "BG Stagging" event on July 22, 15:00 (UTC+8).
1) The winning tokens of the event are project token - FAB;
2) In addition to the 100 times of lucky draw, users who meet the requirements of holding coefficients can be given an additional number of lucky draws;
3) Rewards will be distributed in three batches. Stable price, give you continuous surprise!
Event Details : https://www.bithumb.pro/en-us/stagging/main
「BG Stagging」is an innovative product launched by Bitmumb Global. Users can use the major token that is idle on the platform to prove their assets. We will help users enjoy the rich profits and realize appreciation through fun activities such as lucky draws and gift packages, so as to achieve the purpose of giving back to users to the greatest extent. Different from the traditional ICO, IEO and ILO, it has zero cost, safer and more stable features, allowing users to realize asset appreciation in the invisible. The launch of "BG Stagging" aims to select high-quality and top-level projects for global blockchain investors, create maximum value for user assets, and truly "Get Global Debut Tokens without Any Cost "!
Differences between 「BG Stagging」and traditional IEO:
1) All projects on the BG Stagging have undergone rigorous project review and selection and are the global debut projects.
2) Zero cost: Users do not need to pay for the cost, that is, no subscription is required.
3) Low threshold: No platform tokens assets are required, and all major tokens can participate.
4) Safe and risk-free: Different from the traditional “ILO Lock”, as long as there is proof of asset holdings during the event, users will be eligible for benefits. BG Lottery will not cause losses due to asset fluctuations during the long-term locking up process, so as to achieve zero risk.
For details of the event, please pay close attention to the official announcements and social media.
Bithumb Global Team
July 20, 2019