Dear Bithumb Global Users：
Bithumb Global officially launched Referral Commission Service. Invite friends to register Bithumb Global via exclusive invitation code/link. After friends accept the invitation, the transaction fee will be waived and the commission will be returned accordingly. Referral commissions are paid to your trading account in the actual commission tokens. Now log into your account and go to the "Profile" and find "Referral Commission".
Detail Event Rules：
- After the friends accept the invitation and complete the registration, you can get the corresponding percentage of referral commision for each real transaction fee generated by the friend in the platform.
- The referral commission will be returned to your account in the form of actual token. Users who invite friends directly will get a 40% commission, while users who invite indirectly will get 10% commission.
- The referral commission will be counted the next day after the trading date of invitee, and will be received before 10:00 (UTC+8) on the next day; Commission amount = actual trading amount * commission percentage * referral commission percentage.
- The effective period of the referral commission is calculated based on the actual registration time of the inviter or the successful supplement of the invitation code after registration. After the effective period (90 days), you will not be entitled to the commission generated by the transaction of the inviter.
- Update the monthly ranking of the previous month on the 1st of each month.
- Daily settlement time: 00:01:00; 7. Daily payment time: within 10 hours after settlement.
- Commission fee of deposit and withdrawal, and the interest of leverage are not included in referral commission.
- Users who are not invited to register can fill in the invitation code on the individual invitation referral commission page within 72 hours after successful registration.
- If the invitee violates the relevant risk control rules of the referral commission, his commission fee will not be returned to the inviter. Meanwhile, the invitee's invitation status will be changed to "Forbidden" and the status of records will be changed to "Stop Distribution".
Any adjustment of activities shall be subject to the update of Bithumb Global, and the final interpretation right belongs to Bithumb Global.
Bithumb Global Team
July 23, 2019