Dear Bithumb Global Users,
We appreciate all your support of Bithumb Global. Therefore we are going to hold a “200,000 CHR Giveaway” Airdrop event. Welcome to join us!
Event 1：100,000 CHR for Deposit
July 31, 2019, 15:00 to August 11, 2019, 23:59（UTC+8）
- Users who have completed KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, 10 CHR will be given for every 1,000 CHR net deposit. (Each user receives a maximum of 200 CHR)
- Net deposit = deposit – withdrawal
- Total Prize Pool：100,000 CHR (First come, first served)
Event 2：100,000 CHR for Trading Competition
July 31, 2019, 15:00 to August 11, 2019, 23:59（UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users who have accumulated CHR trading volume greater than 50,000 CHR are eligible to participate and win the rewards.
- All users with the accumulated CHR trading volume ≥50,000 CHR will equally split up 100,000 CHR.
- Trading Volume= buy + sell, but excluding self-sale
The winners will be announced on the official website on August 13, 2019.
Rewards will be distributed within 3 working days after the official announcement.
- The final interpretation of this event is owned by Bithumb Global. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the award qualification if it is cheating, brushing or trade washing.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are innovative investment products, and price fluctuations are large. Please rationally judge your investment ability and make investment decisions prudently.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Chromia (by ChromaWay) is a new blockchain platform for decentralized applications, conceived in response to the shortcomings of existing platforms and designed to enable a new generation of dapps to scale beyond what is currently possible. Chromia is both a blockchain and a relational database. This means that decentralized applications (dapps) can be written in a way that is familiar to developers all over the world, whether they work on large enterprise applications, games, or smaller projects.
Bithumb Global Team
July 31, 2019