Dear Bithumb Global Users：
Bithumb Global will list SGA digital asset service on GEM board, details are as follows.
Deposits will be available on: Jan 14th, 2020 at 10:00(UTC+8) Deposit here >>
Trading will be available on：Jan 14th, 2020 at 17:00(UTC+8) Trading here >>
Trading Pair：SGA/USDT SGA/BTC SGA/ETH
Saga (SGA) is a reserve-backed stabilised global currency that aims to move money around the world and purchase goods and services. The currency is backed by a strong basket of national currencies that replicate the International Monetary Fund's SDR, owned and governed by the currency holders with a thorough governance model.
To achieve its vision Saga is configured to address all aspects related to money:
- Designed to self-manage volatility - Saga is backed by a reserve configured to match the IMF’s basket of currencies;
- Based on supply & demand - Saga smart contract will determine SGA bid/ask price, therefore representing the trust gained by SGA holders;
- Based on proven principles taken from central banks, corporates and blockchain - Saga’s monetary and governance models have been developed with input from leading advisors and voices across economics, politics, and technology; including Jacob A. Frenkel, Chairman of JPMorgan Chase International, and Prof. Myron Scholes, Nobel Laureate in Economic Sciences;
- Governed by its holders - through a variety of voting mechanisms, Saga holders are its sovereign decision-makers. This puts the power over the currency into the hands of modern, global citizens, rather than corporations or any single government;
- Banking-standards onboarding - In compliance with existing financial institutions.
With these factors being foundational in the Saga model and trust in the currency being central to its price, Saga could have the ability to bridge digital currencies into mainstream use.
There are significant risks in trading digital asset. Please consider carefully whether digital assets trading are appropriate to your financial situation.
Bithumb Global Team
Jan 13, 2020