Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of BNP on Bithumb Global，we will hold a “2,500,000 BNP Grand Prize Pool” event for community participation!
【Event 1：1,500,000 BNP for Deposit】 Deposit here >>
Event Duration：Jan 21, 2020, 18:00 to Jan 29, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event;
- During the event, 1,000 BNP will be given for every 100,000 BNP net deposit. (Each user receives a maximum of 5,000 BNP)
- Prize Pool: 1,500,000 BNP, First come, first served. Net deposit = deposit -withdrawal.
【Event 2：1,000,000 BNP for Trading】 Trading here >>
Event Duration：Jan 22, 2020, 17:00 to Jan 29, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users who have accumulated BNP trading volume greater than 300,000 BNP are eligible to participate and Top 200 will win a reward.
- Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.
- TOP 1：250,000 BNP
- TOP 2：200,000 BNP
- TOP 3：150,000 BNP
- TOP 4：100,000 BNP
- TOP 5：50,000 BNP
- TOP 6-10：equally divide up 50,000 BNP
- TOP 11-20：equally divide up 50,000 BNP
- TOP 21-50：equally divide up 50,000 BNP
- TOP 51-100：equally divide up 50,000 BNP
- TOP 101-200：equally divide up 50,000 BNP
- Total Prize Pool：1,000,000 BNP
Winners will be announced on the official website on Feb 4, 2020.
Rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the official announcement.
If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Jan 22th, 2020