Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of KOK on Bithumb Global，we will hold a “50,000 KOK Grand Prize Pool” event for community participation!
【Event 1：30,000 KOK for Deposit】 Deposit here >>
Event Duration：Feb 25, 2020, 10:00 to Mar 3, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event;
- During the event, the first 500 users who have completed KOK net deposit greater than 1,500 KOK will be rewarded with 15 KOK rewards each;
- During the event, the first 500 users who have completed KOK net deposit greater than 4,500 KOK will receive 45 KOK rewards each;
- Prize Pool: 30,000 KOK, and only 1 reward per person. First come, first served. Net deposit = deposit -withdrawal.
【Event 2：20,000 KOK for Trading】Trading here >>
Event Duration：Feb 25, 2020, 17:00 to Mar 3, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users whose trading volume reaches 500 USDT will be airdropped with 2 KOK each, and up to 100 KOK per person can get.
- Prize Pool: 20,000 KOK. First come first served. (Accumulative trading volume= buy + sell - withdrawal, but excluding self-sale)
Winners will be announced on the official website on Mar 6, 2020.
Rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the official announcement.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. FLETAployees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Feb 25, 2020