Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of FF1 on Bithumb Global，we will hold an “FF1 Trading Competition $360,000 FF1 Grand Prize Pool” event for community participation!
Traders of FF1 token on Bithumb Global Exchange will be eligible for prizes in 3 trading competitions
FF1 Trading Competition Event: Trading here >>
Competition Minimum End Balance
Mar 10,2020,17:00-Mar 17,2020,20:59
$10,000 USD of FF1 Token
$1,000 USD FF1 Token
Mar 10,2020,17:00-Apr 10,2020,20:59
$100,000 USD of FF1 Token
$10,000 USD FF1 Token
Mar 10,2020,17:00-Sep 10,2020,20:59
$250,000 USD of FF1 Token
$25,000 USD FF1 Token
1. Prizes: Prizes will be divided across the top 3 traders the same.
- First place will receive 60% of the total prize
- Second place will receive 30% of the total prize.
- Third place will receive 10% of the total prize.
- Prizes to be paid in quantities stated if token price of FF1 is greater than or equal to $3.00 per token at end time of competition.
- If token price is less than $3.00 per FF1 token at end of competition, the reward will be calculated using formula (Stated Reward Size in USD$/$3.00 = Total Prize), in FF1 tokens regardless of price
- For example, if token price is less than $3.00 per FF1 token for the 1 Week Competition, the prize would be calculated as $10,000 USD/$3.00 USD = 3,333.33 FF1 tokens.
2. Minimum End Balance:
- All 3 trading competitions require that participants hold a minimum balance at the time trading ends to be eligible for prizes. The minimum ending balance for all three competitions is 10% of the total prize.
3. Trading Volume Calculation: All 3 trading competitions will award prizes to the top volume traders using the same formula.
- Volume is calculated using the formula of (Buys in $USD x 6) + (Sells in $USD x 4) = Total Points.
- For example, a trader who bought $50,000 USD of FF1 and sold $25,000 USD of FF1 would be ($50,000 USD * 6) + ($25,000 USD * 4) = 400,000 Points.
4. Reporting: Regular reporting on trading competition leaders and volumes will be provided publicly.
- For the 1 week competition, a daily report will be delivered every day at 10am Singapore Time, starting on March 11th and ending on March 17th.
- For the 1 month competition, a weekly report will be delivered every week at 10am Singapore Time, on March 13th, March 20th, March 27th, April 3rd, and April 10th.
- For the 6 month competition, a biweekly report will be delivered every two weeks at 10am Singapore Time, on March 20th, April 3rd, April 17th, May 1st, May 15th, May 29th, June 12th, June 26th, July 10th, July 24th, August 7th, August 21st, September 4th, and September 10th.
5. Inappropriate Tactics:
Anyone found engaging in wash trading or other inappropriate or fraudulent market tactics will be removed from the competition at the sole discretion of Bithumb Global and Two Prime.
6. Winner Verification: Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
7. Prize Release Schedule: Token prize winners will be subject to controls on the release of their prizes.
- After verification approval, token prize winners will be eligible to receive their reward between 1 and 2 weeks after competition end time.
- Up to 5% of the total circulating supply of the token at the time of competition end.
- For example, if total circulating supply at competition end was 1,000,0000 total tokens, no more than 50,000 tokens would be released to the prize winner.
- Updates to releases will be done on a weekly basis starting 1 week after the first release.
|3.10-4.10 TOP10 Traders|
If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Mar 5, 2020