Dear Bithumb Global Users,
May 14th is the 1st anniversary of the establishment of Bithumb Global. In order to thank all users for their support, Bithumb Global starts the third stage of "Fortune Bags for Bithumb Global 1st Anniversary" event. The detailed content of the event is as follows:
Event Duration: May 21, 2020, 00:00 to June 14, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
Each Fortune Bag contains: 3USDT+2USDT equivalent of the high quality project tokens.
【Event 1：500 Fortune Bags for BG Master】
- During the event, Bithumb Global invites users to make videos that match the theme and upload them to YouTube with the following requirements (optional or multiple participation).
- How to use Bithumb Global and the advantages of Biuthumb Global
- Introduce some services or functions of Bithumb Global (Spot Trading / Margin Trading / Fiat / Smart Token Trading / BG Staking / BG Staging / Referral, etc.)
- Tell your story with Bithumb Global
Google Form Address:https://forms.gle/maWoDfuw1pEvaCRKA
- Total Prize Pool: 500 Fortune Bags. Bithumb Global will select from all the videos submitted for the form a quality video that meets the requirements, giving different degrees of reward, with only one reward per user.
The winners will be announced on the official website on Jun 17, 2020.
Rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the official announcement.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
May 20, 2020