Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of CGT on Bithumb Global，we will hold a "266 CGT Grand Prize Pool" for community participation!
【Event 1：166 CGT for Deposit】Deposit here >>
Event Duration：June 9, 2020, 10:00 to June 17, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- During the event, NEW registered users whose first CGT deposit greater than 3 CGT and top 500 will be rewarded with 0.03 CGT each;
- During the event, users whose accumulated net deposit of BTC, ETH or USDT reaches 200 USD will be rewarded with 0.03 CGT. (Each user receives a maximum of 0.15 CGT)
- Prize Pool: 166 CGT. First come, first served. Net deposit = deposit -withdrawal.
【Event 2：100 CGT for Trading】Trading here >>
Event Duration：June 9, 2020, 17:00 to June 17, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification can participate in this event.
- During the event, users who have accumulated CGT trading volume greater than 40 CGT are eligible to participate and Top 400 will win a reward.
- Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.
TOP 1-5：equally divide up 50 CGT
TOP 6-10：equally divide up 10 CGT
TOP 11-20：equally divide up 8 CGT
TOP 21-50：equally divide up 8 CGT
TOP 51-100：equally divide up 8 CGT
TOP 101-200：equally divide up 8 CGT
TOP 201-400：equally divide up 8 CGT
Total Prize Pool：100 CGT. First come, first served.
The winners will be announced on the official website on June 22, 2020.
Rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the official announcement.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
June 9, 2020