Dear Bithumb Global users,
To promote premium projects and give back to our users’ support, Bithumb Global is now launching a BG Learning section, where you can obtain project tokens while knowing more about the project. The specific content is as follows:
About BG Learning:
BG Learning is a learning zone launched by Bithumb Global and an interactive platform for blockchain projects to quickly gain attention. Based on the content-rich Q&A events, users can learn more about premium projects in BG Learning, avoid investment misunderstandings, and win tokens.
BG Learning Rules:
- The number of votes in the voting events are allocated based on the asset holdings and transaction amount of Bithumb Global users (excluding low commission rate market maker accounts).
- The total number of votes users hold is calculated as follows:
- The number of votes the user gets due to asset holdings is the average net asset holdings (including spot assets and Margin Trading assets, and deducting borrowed assets in Margin Trading) in the account 14 days before the voting. For every 200 USDT equivalent of tokens holdings include BTC, ETH and USDT, one vote can be obtained, and for every 200 USDT equivalent of tokens holdings other than BTC, ETH and USDT, 0.5 votes can be obtained.
Number of votes obtained for asset holding =
[ Total value of BTC, ETH & USDT holdings / 200 *1 + Total value of the tokens holdings other than BTC, ETH and USDT/ 200 * 0.5 ]
- The number of votes the user gets due to the transaction amount is the total transaction amount 14 days before the voting, and 1 vote can be obtained for every 100 USDT transaction.
- Total number of votes = number of votes obtained by asset holdings + number of votes obtained by transaction amount.
For example: The average net assets holdings in the 14 days of user A are 820 USDT equivalent of BTC, ETH and USDT, 1,240 USDT equivalent of tokens other than BTC, ETH and USDT, and the total transactions amount in the 14 days is 930 USDT. The user can get 7 (4+3) votes due to asset holdings and 9 votes for the transaction amount, and the final votes the user can get is 16 (7+9) in total.
- Voting form
The voting event adopts the form of answering questions, and the questions are related to the listing projects. If the user answers correctly, all of the user’s votes will be counted in the projects as valid votes, and the total votes number is calculated according to the number of valid votes of all users; if the user answers incorrectly, the user’s votes will not be counted in the total number of votes, and no rewards will be obtained.
- Rewards for voting events
After the event is over, certain amount of project tokens will be airdropped. All users who have answered correctly will share the tokens according to the proportion of their votes to the total votes of the event.
- Other instructions
If Bithumb Global system monitors or receives complaints from users, and once these behaviors have been confirmed as cheating, Bithumb Global will cancel the user’s votes this time.
The final interpretation of the above rules belongs to Bithumb Global
There are significant risks in trading digital asset. Please consider carefully whether digital assets trading are appropriate to your financial situation.
Bithumb Global Team
Aug 7, 2020