Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of LTX on Bithumb Global，we will hold a “Deposit & Trading - 250,000 LTX Grand Prize Pool” event for community participation!
【Event 1：100,000 LTX for Deposit】 Deposit here >>
Event Duration：Nov 6, 2020, 23:00 to Nov 15, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event;
- During the event, users who have completed LTX net deposit greater than 2,000 LTX will be rewarded with 20 LTX rewards (Each user can receive up to 200LTX);
- Prize Pool: 100,000 LTX, First come, first served. Net deposit = deposit -withdrawal.
【Event 2：150,000 LTX for Trading】 Trading here >>
Event Duration：Nov 7, 2020, 10:00 to Nov 15, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification can participate in the event.
- During the event, users participating in LTX trading on Bithumb Global will be ranked according to the accumulated trading volume and receive the following rewards. (Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.)
TOP 1：35,000 LTX
TOP 2：27,000 LTX
TOP 3：20,000 LTX
TOP 4~5：equally divide up 20,000 LTX
TOP 6~10: equally divide up 10,000 LTX
TOP 11~20: equally divide up 10,000 LTX
TOP 21~50: equally divide up 8,000 LTX
TOP 51~100: equally divide up 8,000 LTX
TOP 101~200: equally divide up 6,000 LTX
TOP 201~400: equally divide up 6,000 LTX
Prize Pool：150,000 LTX. First come, first served.
Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the event ends.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Nov 6, 2020