Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of ATC on Bithumb Global，we will hold a “Deposit & Trading ATC, WIN 1 BTC！” event for community participation!
【Event 1：0.3 BTC for Deposit ATC】 Deposit here >>
Event Duration：Nov 10, 2020, 11:00 to Nov 16, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event;
- During the event, users who have completed ATC net deposit greater than 2,500 ATC will be rewarded with 0.0002 BTC rewards (Each user can receive up to 0.001 BTC);
- Prize Pool: 0.3 BTC, First come, first served. Net deposit = deposit -withdrawal.
【Event 2：0.7 BTC for Trading ATC】 Trading here >>
Event Duration：Nov 10, 2020, 17:00 to Nov 16, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification can participate in the event.
- During the event, users participating in ATC trading on Bithumb Global will be ranked according to the cumulative net trading volume and receive the following rewards. (Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.)
TOP 1：0.2 BTC
TOP 2：0.1 BTC
TOP 3：0.1 BTC
TOP 4~5：equally divide up 0.05 BTC
TOP 6~10: equally divide up 0.05 BTC
TOP 11~20: equally divide up 0.05 BTC
TOP 21~50: equally divide up 0.05 BTC
TOP 51~100: equally divide up 0.05 BTC
TOP 101~200: equally divide up 0.05 BTC
Prize Pool：0.7 BTC. First come, first served.
Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the event ends.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Nov 10 , 2020