BG Learning Season 7 Rules：
1. Voting Duration：Oct 15, 2020, 12:00 to Oct 15, 2020, 16:59 (UTC+8)
2. Holding and Trading Volume Calculating Time: Oct 1, 2020, 00:00 to Oct 14, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
3. The number of votes in the voting events are allocated based on the asset holdings and transaction amount of Bithumb Global users (excluding low commission rate market maker accounts).
4. The total number of votes users hold is calculated as follows:
- The number of votes the user gets due to asset holdings is the average net asset holdings (including spot assets and Margin Trading assets, and deducting borrowed assets in Margin Trading) in the account 14 days before the voting. For every 200 USDT equivalent of tokens holdings include BTC, ETH and USDT, one vote can be obtained, and for every 200 USDT equivalent of tokens holdings other than BTC, ETH and USDT, 0.5 votes can be obtained.
Number of votes obtained for asset holding =
[ Total value of BTC, ETH & USDT holdings / 200 *1 + Total value of the tokens holdings other than BTC, ETH and USDT/ 200 * 0.5 ]
- The number of votes the user gets due to the transaction amount is the total transaction amount 14 days before the voting, and 1 vote can be obtained for every 100 USDT transaction(Calculated based on the token price at the time of statistics).
- Total number of votes = number of votes obtained by asset holdings + number of votes obtained by transaction amount.
For example, The average net assets holdings in the 14 days of user A are 820 USDT equivalents of BTC, ETH and USDT, 1,240 USDT equivalent of tokens other than BTC, ETH and USDT, and the total transactions amount in the 14 days is 930 USDT. The user can get 7 (4+3) votes due to asset holdings and 9 votes for the transaction amount, and the final votes the user can get is 16 (7+9) in total.
5. Voting form
The voting event adopts the form of answering questions, and the questions are related to the listing projects. If the user answers correctly, all of the user’s votes will be counted in the projects as valid votes, and the number of the total votes is calculated according to the number of valid votes of all users; if the user answers incorrectly, the user’s votes will not be counted in the total number of votes, and no rewards will be obtained.
6. Target votes: 10,000 votes
After the voting is over if the total number of users' votes reaches the target number of 10,000 votes, it is passed and the relevant tokens will be listed。
If the target number of votes is reached, the estimated listing time of UFT is: ——
7. Prize Pool: 33,333 UFT
After the event is over 33,333 UFT will be airdropped. All users who have answered correctly will share the tokens according to the proportion of their votes to the total votes of the event.
8. Reward distribution: Oct 16, 2020
Join: BG Learning Season 7
About UniLend Finance:
UniLend is a permission-less decentralized protocol that combines spot trading services and money markets with lending and borrowing services through smart contracts. The interest rates and collateralization ratio are based on supply, demand, and community governance. Borrowing limits are decided by liquidity in the trading pairs.
UniLend’s protocol allows users to create a spot trading pair and separate money markets for any token. UniLend allows both trading & DeFi capabilities to co-exist within the same protocol. This solves the liquidity and liquidation issue which is currently limiting the growth of DeFi adoption to a broader market. UniLend’s protocol allows users to create a spot trading pair and separate money markets for any token. This enables DeFi participants to create their own lending and risk management strategies for lending, borrowing, and spot trading.
UniLend protocol is working to create a new niche in the market which has been neglected and untapped by current solutions in the DeFi space.
Official Website: https://unilend.finance/
- This event is designed to encourage users to long-term hold and trade on Bithumb Global, and is a reward for the old users. Therefore, the actual distributions will be adjusted appropriately according to the user journey.
- If there are any subjectivity in the interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Oct 12, 2020