Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of GONE on Bithumb Global，we will hold a “Deposit & Trading GONE, 200,000 GONE !” event for community participation!
【Event 1：60,000 GONE for Deposit GONE 】 Deposit here >>
Event Duration：Jun 24, 2021, 11:00 to Jul 4, 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event;
- During the event, 2,000 GONE will be given for every 20 GONE net deposits. (Each user receives a maximum of 100 GONE)
- Prize Pool: 60,000 GONE, First come, first served. Net deposit = deposit -withdrawal.
【Event 2：140,000 GONE for Trading GONE】 Trading here >>
Event Duration：Jun 24, 2021, 17:00 to Jul 4, 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification can participate in the event.
- During the event, users participating in GONE trading on Bithumb Global will be ranked according to the cumulative net trading volume and receive the following rewards. (Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.)
TOP 1：40,000 GONE
TOP 2：30,000 GONE
TOP 3：20,000 GONE
TOP 4~5：equally divide up 10,000 GONE
TOP 6~10: equally divide up 10,000 GONE
TOP 11~20: equally divide up 10,000 GONE
TOP 21~50: equally divide up 10,000 GONE
TOP 51~100: equally divide up 5,000 GONE
TOP 101~200: equally divide up 5,000 GONE
Prize Pool：140,000 GONE. First come, first served.
Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the event ends.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Jun 24, 2021