Dear BitGlobal users,
Based on our most recent reviews and communications, we have decided to delist and cease trading on the trading pairs for the following token at 15:00 (UTC+8) on Sep 15, 2021.
- FNK token (FNK)
- The trading pair being removed is: FNK/USDT
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading cease.
- To view your assets after trading cease, please ensure you have not selected “Hide Small Balances” in your Assets page.
- The deposit of this token will be closed after the trading cease, while the withdrawal of this token from Bithumb Global will continue to be supported until 4 weeks later.
BitGlobal will periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect and to protect the basic rights of our users. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it.
When conducting project review, we will comprehensively consider the following factors:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
We apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you for your support to BitGlobal!
Sep 15, 2021