Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate Halloween Festival on Bithumb Global，we will hold a “ "Trick or Treat" - Happy Halloween Airdrop”event, for community participation!
【Event 1：50% Off Trading Fee】
Event Duration：every 18:00 to 9:00 from Oct 30 to Nov 3, 2019 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users can enjoy 50% off on trading fee when trade with designated trading pairs of Top 3 mainstream cryptos.
- Designated trading pairs: BTC / USDT、ETH / USDT、XRP / USDT
【Event 2： "BG Halloween Candy" Giveaway】
Event Duration：Oct 30, 2019, 18:00 to Nov 3, 2019, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- During the event, users who have newly passed the KYC2 verification are able to get 1 “BG Halloween Candy”.
- During the event, users trade with designated trading pairs with accumulated trading volume greater than 5,000 USDT will get 1 “BG Halloween Candy”. ( KYC2 verification required. Designated trading pairs: BTC / USDT、ETH / USDT、XRP / USDT. Accumulative trading volume= buy + sell - withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.)
- During the event, users will get 1 “BG Halloween Candy” by inviting a new user to sign up and complete KYC2 on Bithumb Global. (Each user can receive up to 3 “BG Halloween Candy”.)
- A “BG Halloween Candy” consists of “400CUST, 300META, 200PLG”.（Total prize pool: 5,000 “BG Halloween Candy”. First come First served.）
The winners will be announced on the official website on Nov 6, 2019.
Rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the official announcement.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Oct 30, 2019