Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of PPAY on Bithumb Global，we will hold a “Deposit & Trading, WIN 1,000,000 PPAY！” event for community participation!
【Event 1：400,000 PPAY for Deposit】 Deposit here >>
Event Duration：Dec 10, 2020, 11:00 to Dec 18, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event;
- During the event, 100 PPAY will be given for every 10,000 PPAY PPAY net deposits. (Each user receives a maximum of 500 PPAY)
- Prize Pool: 400,000 PPAY, First come, first served. Net deposit = deposit -withdrawal.
【Event 2：600,000 PPAY for Trading】 Trading here >>
Event Duration：Dec 10, 2020, 17:00 to Dec 18, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification can participate in the event.
- During the event, users participating in PPAY trading on Bithumb Global will be ranked according to the cumulative net trading volume and receive the following rewards. (Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.)
TOP 1：150,000 PPAY
TOP 2：130,000 PPAY
TOP 3：100,000 PPAY
TOP 4~5：equally divide up 60,000 PPAY
TOP 6~10: equally divide up 50,000 PPAY
TOP 11~20: equally divide up 40,000 PPAY
TOP 21~50: equally divide up 30,000 PPAY
TOP 51~100: equally divide up 20,000 PPAY
TOP 101~200: equally divide up 20,000 PPAY
Prize Pool：600,000 PPAY. First come, first served.
Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the event ends.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Dec 10, 2020