Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of PURE on Bithumb Global，we will hold a “Deposit & Trading, WIN 13,000 PURE !” event for community participation!
【Event 1：5,000 PURE for Deposit】 Deposit here >>
Event Duration：Dec 11, 2020, 13:00 to Dec 21, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event;
- During the event, 1.5 PURE will be given for every 150 PURE net deposits. (Each user receives a maximum of 9 PURE)
- Prize Pool: 5,000 PURE, First come, first served. Net deposit = deposit -withdrawal.
【Event 2：8,000 PURE for Trading】 Trading here >>
Event Duration：Dec 11, 2020, 16:00 to Dec 21 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification can participate in the event.
- During the event, users participating in PURE trading on Bithumb Global will be ranked according to the cumulative net trading volume and receive the following rewards. (Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.)
TOP 1：1,200 PURE
TOP 2：1,100 PURE
TOP 3：1,000 PURE
TOP 4~5：equally divide up 900 PURE
TOP 6~10: equally divide up 800 PURE
TOP 11~20: equally divide up 700 PURE
TOP 21~50: equally divide up 700 PURE
TOP 51~100: equally divide up 600 PURE
TOP 101~200: equally divide up 500 PURE
TOP 201~400: equally divide up 500 PURE
Prize Pool：8,000 PURE. First come, first served.
Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the event ends.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Dec 11, 202