Dear Bithumb Global Users,
The "Account Association" function has been enabled between Bithumb and Bithumb Global platforms, which makes it easier for users to transfer assets between the two platforms.
Features of account association function：
The premise to realize the assets transfer function between Bithumb and Bithumb Global platforms is that users have accounts between the two platforms, and there are three situations for users as follows:
- Users only have a Bithumb account. By authorizing and synchronizing the Bithumb account to Bithumb Global, users can have accounts with the same user information on both platforms；
- Users have registered accounts in both Bithumb and Bithumb Global, and there are duplicate email or phone number information in the two account information；
- Users have a registered account on Bithumb and Bithumb global, but both account information and mobile phones are not same.
At present, the asset transfer function has been realized in the first case, and the account association function is used to solve the problem of asset transfer in the second and third cases.
After successfully associating two platform accounts, Bithumb and Bithumb Global, users can transfer assets between the two platform associated accounts, and transfer assets is free of commission.
Methods of account association:
- Associate when using a Bithumb account to authorize login to Bithumb Global.
Authorized login through Bithumb account for association, the system can automatically identify and prompt Bithumb and Bithumb Global have duplicate information account.
- Log in to the Bithumb Global account and associate on the “Profile” page.
Through the login of Bithumb Global account, the association account can be applied to a wider range, and the association between existing Bithumb Global account and any Bithumb account can be realized.
Bithumb Global Team
Mar 13, 2020