>> WEB Version <<
- Users who trade via the web versoin can click on the "Smart Token" in the navigation bar to enter the "Standard" or "Advanced" and enter the Smart Token trading zone.
“Standard” is shown here:
“Advanced” is shown here:
- Like Spot trading, select the token you want to trade. You can select "Limit", "Market" and "Quick Order" to trade according to your needs. Manually enter the quantity you want to buy/sell, or click the percentage of available assets to trade.
- Limit: Users can set the buy/sell price by himself when the market price fluctuates to the price set.
- Market: No entrustment price is set, only amount (buying order) and quantity (selling order) is set, and the system will directly match the existing orders on the order list.
- After placing a successful order, you can view the "Open Orders" and "Order History" in the “Orders”.
>> APP Version <<
- Users using APP to make transactions click on the bottom menu bar "Trade" or enter the Smart Token zone in the "Market".
2. As on the Web version, select the token and trading mode that you want to trade.
There are significant risks in trading digital asset. Please know well of Smart Token and consider carefully whether digital assets trading are appropriate to your financial situation.
Bithumb Global Team
Jun 12, 2020