Dear Bithumb Global Users,
To celebrate the official listing of TON on Bithumb Global，we will hold a “80,000 TON Grand Prize Pool” event for community participation!
【Event 1：40,000 TON for Deposit】 Deposit here >>
Event Duration：Sep 2, 2020, 11:00 to Sep 11, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users who have completed TON net deposit greater than 2,000 TON will receive 20 TON rewards each. Each user will receive up to 100 TON.
- Prize Pool：40,000 TON. First come, first served. (Net deposit = deposit – withdrawal)
【Event 2：40,000 TON for Buying】Trading here >>
Event Duration：Sep 2, 2020, 17:00 to Sep 11, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Users who have completed KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users who have accumulated TON buying volume greater than 10,000 TON are eligible to participate and Top 50 will win a reward.
- Total Prize Pool：40,000 TON. Accumulated buying volume = accumulated buy - accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.
- TOP 1：10,000 TON
- TOP 2：8,000 TON
- TOP 3：6,000 TON
- TOP 4 - 5：equally divide up 4,000 TON
- TOP 6 - 10：equally divide up 4,000 TON
- TOP 11 - 20：equally divide up 4,000 TON
- TOP 21 - 50：equally divide up 4,000 TON
The winners will be announced on the official website on September 15, 2020.
Rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the official announcement.
- If there are any subjectivity in interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and price may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Sep 2, 2020