Dear Bithumb Global users,
To thank our users’ support and love for BG Learning, Bithumb Global will hold the "BG Learning Video Contest" event. The detailed content is as follows.
[Event: BG Learning Video Contest]
Event Duration: October 13, 2020, 18:00 to October 31, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- During the event, users need to create relevant videos about BG Learning and upload them to YouTube or TikTok. The requirements of the video content are as follows:
- Introduce BG Learning and its rules (for example: show the benefits of the previous projects; or the experience of participating in BG Learning )
- Introduce & promote the projects in BG Learning that you are in favor of.
- Upload the video link to the form: https://forms.gle/VniHY6RCcYGEC2au6
- According to the number of views and likes of the videos, and the quality, content, and creativity of the videos, the rewards are as follows:
- Basic rewards: Participants who meet the requirements of video content can get BG Learning project tokens worthy of 50USDT.
- Extra rewards: According to the likes, comments, interactivity, creativity, etc., additional BG Learning project tokens can be obtained. There is no upper limit for rewards.
- Each user can get rewards for up to three videos.
Event Results Announcement:
The results and the list of winners will be announced on the official website on November 6, 2020.
Rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the Event Results Announcement.
- If there is any subjectivity in the interpretation of rules of results, Bithumb Global has the final decision on interpretation. Bithumb Global reserves the right to cancel the reward if it any cheating or foul play is detected.
- Risk Warning: Digital assets are highly risky investment products and prices may fluctuate significantly. Please assess your financial situation prior to making an investment or trading decisions in digital assets.
- This Event is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Sponsor and their corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible.
Bithumb Global Team
Oct 13, 2020